Frenkie de Jong to Manchester United?
According to information from the Daily Mail, Frenkie De Jong has received the green light from FC Barcelona for a possible transfer to Manchester United. Erik Ten Hag has reportedly made it one of his priorities and the Red Devils have reportedly offered £65million for the 25-year-old.
- Our opinion : The two men know each other well, De Jong was Dutch champion under Ten Hag and Barcelona need cash.
For AS, Zidane said no
3 HOURS AGO
Richarlison stirs up lusts
It’s time to move on for Richarlison. After four seasons with Everton, the Brazilian striker would have signaled to his club his desire to find a new challenge, possibly in a big European club. Chelsea, Arsenal, Real Madrid or even Paris Saint-Germain would be interested in the player’s profile. Everton are asking for 65 million pounds.
- Our opinion : With 11 goals in 33 appearances in all competitions, Richarlison can indeed aim higher, but the requested sum seems high.
Richarlison with Everton.
Credit: Getty Images
A new club enters the dance for Mohamed-Ali Cho
While Olympique de Marseille hopes to put the package for Mohamed-Ali Cho, a new club has positioned itself on the 18-year-old striker from Angers. Real Sociedad would have entered the race according to RMC Sports and would have even overtaken OM on the file.
- Our opinion : OM would be wrong not to try to be more convincing for Cho who is a precocious phenomenon at this level.
Deulofeu interested in Naples
According to information from Corriere dello Sport, Gerard Deulofeu would be of great interest to Naples, which is looking for a successor to Lorenzo Insigne, who left for MLS in Toronto. The Udinese player is also of interest to Olympique de Marseille but the asking price, around 20 million euros, would slow the club down. Deulofeu would also have given his preference to Serie A.
- Our opinion : The jump to a club from another dimension would be logical in view of his season.
What if Bale joins Mourinho?
Gareth Bale’s contract with Real Madrid is coming to an end, the Welshman will go free at the end of the month and is looking for a new club. According to the Spanish press, a certain José Mourinho would try to enlist him at AS Roma to have a quality reinforcement in the offensive field. Also courted by Spanish clubs, the Welsh international ended some of the suspense on Friday by saying he would not go to Getafe.
- Our opinion : The two men know each other very well, Mourinho trained him at Real Madrid and Tottenham. He can tip the balance in favor of AS Roma.
Jose Mourinho and Gareth Bale.
Credit: Getty Images
Arsenal look into Raphinha
According to information from the Telegraph, Arsenal would also have positioned themselves on Raphinha. The Brazilian winger, who has been talked about a lot this season in the Premier League, is also of interest to FC Barcelona. The Gunners, who will play in the Europa League next season, would like to strengthen their attacking sector and Barcelona’s financial difficulties could lead them to pole position in this file.
- Our opinion : Raphinha already knows the Premier League very well, Barcelona must be careful and act quickly.
Newcastle activates for two nuggets
According to information from Sky Sports Telegraph correspondent Luke Edwards, Newcastle intend to be active in the market this summer. The club already has two young players in sight: Hugo Ekitike, the 19-year-old Reims striker, and Lille defender Sven Botman, 22. The arrival of the latter could be completed fairly quickly, against 35 million euros.
- Our opinion : Newcastle can afford to bet on these two hopefuls.
PSG accelerates for Skriniar
According to information from La Gazzetta dello Sport, PSG have sent a first proposal of some 50 million euros to Inter for Milan Skriniar. For its part, the Lombard club would claim twenty more. At the same time, Chelsea is following the case closely.
Milan Skriniar, the Inter defender targeted by PSG.
Credit: Getty Images
West Ham want a defender playing in Brazil
According to information from GloboEsporte, West Ham are closely following Brazilian midfielder Leo Ortiz, 26, under contract at Red Bull Bragantino until 2026. The club is preparing to make an offer of eight million pounds. Several Italian clubs would also be on the spot.
- Our opinion : Joining a European club could be a good way for Leo Ortiz to show himself to Tite, the coach of Brazil.
Touba interests two French clubs
According to information from Foot Mercato, Angers and Olympique de Marseille hope to enlist defender Ahmed Touba, who currently plays at RKC Waalwijk. Other European clubs have inquired about the profile of the Algerian international like Benfica or Betis Sevilla.
- Our opinion : No wonder its versatility interests. Advantage OM who will play the Champions League.
“Zidane’s obsession with PSG is slowing down his entire transfer window”
With Campos, PSG has its new boss
A DAY AGO
PSG rushes on Zidane, his entourage denies any agreement
A DAY AGO