The Fondation Bon Départ de Canadian Tire du Québec is looking for a communication and marketing technician. Under the responsibility of the Executive Director and in close collaboration with the Communications Advisor, the incumbent of this new position will participate in the development and implementation of all of the Foundation’s communication and marketing projects. The person sought is recognized for his dynamism, his attention to detail, his effective management of priorities as well as his ability to create and maintain relationships.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Analyze requests, carry out research, coordinate follow-ups and see to the production of the Foundation’s various communication and marketing tools, in printed and digital format, in addition to ensuring their proper transmission;
- Carry out quality control of the information conveyed by the Foundation and ensure the appropriate use of the brand image;
- Support the organization of the Foundation’s fundraising activities, including the development, promotion and updating of the annual calendar of events;
- Update and compile data concerning communication and marketing projects, including the website and social networks, in addition to producing periodic statistical reports;
- Ensure coordination between the Foundation and its affiliated groups, partners and suppliers, with a view to promoting the cohesion of communication and marketing strategies;
- Prepare production estimates, participate in the development of budgets and timelines in addition to ensuring that they are respected;
- Stay abreast of new trends, new tools and best practices in communication and marketing, particularly in the philanthropic field;
- Perform the tasks, respond to related requests and directives from his immediate superior.
Qualifications and skills required
- College diploma in marketing, communication, public relations or any training deemed equivalent;
- Two years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent command of French (oral and written) and functional command of English (oral and written);
- Great ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously;
- Excellent judgment, rigor and diplomacy;
- Spirit of collaboration and optimism;
- Interest in philanthropy and community development.
- Regular full-time position;
- Salary according to experience;
- Access to a full range of insurance and benefits (after three months);
- RRSP contribution program by the employer (after one year);
- Position offered 100% telework (computer equipment provided), with occasional travel.
- Start as soon as possible.
Interested persons must send their curriculum vitae accompanied by a cover letter no later than Tuesday, September 6, 2022, at 5 p.m.
We thank all those with an interest in this position, but only those selected for an interview will receive a response.