Gabriel Jesus at Arsenal, it’s imminent
According to information from the Guardian and specialist journalist Fabrizio Romano, the transfer of Gabriel Jesus to Arsenal is recorded and done “100%”. The player has reached an agreement with the Gunners. He will sign a contract until 2027.
- Our opinion : Gabriel Jesus needed to revive. Arsenal seems like a good base.
The 16 mercato info that you missed on Saturday
YESTERDAY AT 6:30 PM
Chelsea on the lookout for Dembele
Now in the hands of a group of investors led by Todd Boehly, Chelsea will certainly be ambitious this summer. While Romelu Lukaku is leaving for Inter Milan, several names of possible reinforcements in the attacking sector are circulating. Besides Raheem Sterling, the Blues would be interested in Ousmane Dembélé, as reported by the DailyMail.
- Our opinion : If Dembélé and FC Barcelona fail to reach an agreement in the coming days, it would not be surprising to see Chelsea move up a gear.
Pogba agrees with Juve…
In the pipes for a while, the return of Paul Pogba to Juventus is about to materialize. Not long ago, the two parties were struggling to find common ground regarding the emoluments of the 2018 world champion. According to journalist Fabrizio Romano, an agreement would have been recorded around a net salary of eight million euros per year, more bonuses. Formalization expected in early July.
- Our opinion : Juve has made great financial efforts to bring back the French midfielder. Let’s hope for her that the latter will regain the level of her best years in Turin.
Will we find the Pogba of the Blues at Juve? “They need each other”
… Di Maria too
Angel Di Maria is in a similar situation to Pogba. Free, in advanced discussions with the Old Lady, “El Fideo” would also be very close to joining the Turin team. The Bianconeri leaders and the former Parisian would have agreed, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, around a one-year contract, paid seven million euros. Only a few details remained to be settled.
- Our opinion : The Argentinian still has great things to bring to a competitive squad. We can’t wait to see what his agreement with Dusan Vlahovic will bring.
United return for De Jong
Manchester United and Erik ten Hag do not intend to drop the case for Frenkie de Jong. FC Barcelona has no intention of selling off its Dutch midfielder. Still according to Fabrizio Romano, the Blaugrana would have declined an offer of 60 million euros (plus bonuses). The Red Devils would then have raised the bar, with a check for 65 million euros. To be continued…
- Our opinion : United are really keen on signing De Jong. And we really want to see him again under the orders of Ten Hag.
Aouar pleases AS Roma
Houssem Aouar is for sale, it’s no secret. It now remains to be seen which clubs would be likely to recruit the Lyonnais. According to Il Romanista, AS Roma would be in the running. OL could sell their midfielder for a check for around twenty million euros.
- Our opinion : The Roman project must be studied seriously by Aouar, who should not have a plethora of more attractive proposals this summer.
Areola will stay at West Ham
There will soon be one less goalkeeper at PSG. Loaned to West Ham last season, Alphonse Areola should not return to the capital. According Sky Sports, the Hammers would intend to exercise the purchase option, of the order of 11 million pounds (about 12.8 million euros). The French goalkeeper’s contract would cover the next five seasons.
- Our opinion : Since the start of his career, Areola has multiplied loans left and right. It’s time to cut the cord with PSG and gain some stability.
Credit: Getty Images
OM are thinking of Ziyech
Hakim Ziyech has still not managed to establish himself in the long term at Chelsea. What if Olympique de Marseille took the opportunity to lure the Moroccan international into their nets? If we are to believe the 90min site, the former Ajacide would please Olympian decision-makers, who would like to bring him on loan.
- Our opinion : After Dominik Szoboszlai on Saturday, here is another ambitious track for OM. You need that to be efficient in C1.
Diaby in the sights of Newcastle
The Magpies get busy. While the arrival of Sven Botman is about to be tied up, Newcastle would seek to secure the services of Moussa Diaby. According to information from Sports1the club from the north of England could submit an offer of 40 million euros to Bayer Leverkusen… who would expect 20 million more.
- Our opinion : After three seasons in Germany, the French winger would take a step forward by joining the Premier League. We still doubt the appeal of the Toons project, however.
Credit: Getty Images
That very dear De Ligt
Under contract with Juventus until 2024, Matthijs de Ligt is particularly appreciated by Chelsea, who seek to compensate for the departure of Antonio Rüdiger to Real Madrid. Problem: the Dutch defender would be expensive. Very expensive, even, because the Piedmontese would not intend to release him for less than 100 million euros, according to Tuttosport. The Blues could include a player in the trade to lower that amount.
- Our opinion : Such an amount, for a player who has never repeated the performances achieved with Ajax in 2019, is far too much.
Two Marseillais at Torino?
Marseille must sell to relieve its finances. Two members of the workforce could also soon pack up and leave for the same destination: Torino. According to La Stampathe Granata are in negotiations with OM about Duje Caleta-Car and could also be loaned Luis Henrique (purchase option set at six million euros).
- Our opinion : Pablo Longoria has been looking to sell the Croatian defender for quite some time. The proposed compensation will have to meet his expectations.
PSG price Paredes
Placed on the list of transferable players, Leandro Paredes would appear in particular in the sights of Juventus. According La Repubblica, the Bianconeri would have submitted an offer of 13 million euros to the Parisian leaders. They would not intend to sell their Argentine midfielder for less than 25 million euros.
- Our opinion : The loss will be significant anyway, for a player bought for 40 million euros from Zenit Saint Petersburg.
PSG midfielder Leandro Paredes.
Credit: Getty Images
Bernardo Silva offered himself to Barca
Mundo Deportivo reports that last winter, when the representatives of FC Barcelona were in Manchester City to finalize the arrival of Ferran Torres, Bernardo Silva would have expressed his wish to evolve, one day, under the Blaugrana jersey. A track that could be launched once the departure of Frenkie de Jong is confirmed.
- Our opinion : Signing the Portuguese would be a magnificent move from Barca.
Mariano has a touch in Turkey
Author of an almost white season with Real Madrid (less than 400 minutes of play, all competitions combined), Mariano Diaz knows that his future depends on a departure far from Casa Blanca. According to AS, the profile of the Spanish-Dominican striker would please Fenerbahçe. The two parties should however still agree on the subject of the salary.
- Our opinion : We had almost forgotten that the former Lyonnais was still at Real. A change of scenery can only do good for his career.
Brader Neymar to leave: PSG are now ready to do so
The 6 mercato info that you missed this weekend
10/24/2021 At 3:43 PM
The 10 mercato info that you missed on Saturday
06/26/2021 At 7:15 PM