Founded in 1964, the Association québécoise des transports (AQTr) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to exercise mobilizing leadership through the organization of activities to capture, enrich, disseminate and promote Québec expertise in transportation.
Since the founding of the AQTr, the training of the workforce in transportation has always been at the heart of its concerns. Thus, in 2007, TransForm, a center dedicated exclusively to training, was created.
TransForm designs, develops and distributes training dedicated to learning professional transport practices. The development of training is based on the consultation of key stakeholders in the field. Technical experts, representatives of the target clientele, representatives of government authorities (federal, provincial and/or municipal) and trainers work together to ensure the quality and relevance of the technical content.
The AQTr is currently looking for its next marketing assistant for its Transform training service.
*The use of the masculine gender is intended to lighten the text and make it easier to read.
Position Title : Marketing Assistant
Superior : Acting Director of Transform
Job summary: Under the responsibility of the director of the training department and in relation to the director of communications, the assistant will have to assume the functions related to the development of the clientele and training projects. He will be responsible for promoting the training service and marketing the various training courses offered. To this end, in collaboration with department management, he determines the sales promotional strategy, establishes annual objectives and documents the results.
- Support the director of the training department in her various activities;
- Actively monitor training opportunities on the market;
- Produce statistics related to existing and future training;
- Update and feed social media (writing and posting posts);
- Actively participate in events and other promotional activities of the organization;
- Establish an annual calendar of Transform promotional booths at external events;
- Ensure coordination and good communication between internal departments and with external partners;
- Any other related task related to a support role for the training team.
Significant experience in marketing, training sales, marketing or communication in a field relevant to this position
- Knowledge of the associative environment (asset)
- Knowledge of the transportation industry (asset)
Technical, language and IT skills
- Excellent ability to express oneself orally in French
- Excellent ability to communicate in writing in French
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software
- Ability to work with customer management databases
Wanted Personality Traits
- Autonomy and versatility;
- Strategic mind and analytical ability;
- Competitive profile oriented towards the objectives to be achieved;
- Excellent ability to work in a team and create lasting interpersonal relationships;
- Demonstrated writing skills;
- 50/50 group insurance plans;
- group RRSP;
- Flexible telework policy;
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year’s Day;
- Summer hours;
- Personal days;
- Reimbursement of $50 per month for internet costs;
- Home work tools and equipment provided.