Do you like variety, touching the multiple facets of marketing, social media and events? If you have experience in marketing, are recognized for your sense of organization and your rigor and have a vision focused on results, Business Events, a division of the Contex Group, invites you to join its ranks!
Context Group is a Canadian leader in the creation of conferences, exhibitions and training. It is also a publisher of prestigious publications and websites, intended for numerous business clienteles. The company, which has around 100 employees, evolves through several major brands, including Les Affaires, Events Les Affaires, Contech Building, Advantages and Benefits Canada.
We offer you :
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Hybrid work
- Offices located in downtown Montreal
- Flexible hours and offices closed during Christmas week
- Participation in events on a regular basis
- Meet renowned professionals at networking events
- Opportunity to work with different brands and discover several products
As marketing and social media coordinatoryour main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and animate the various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram);
- Monitor the platforms by answering questions and comments from users and by feeding the publication calendar;
- Create original editorial content and produce visuals in accordance with our brand’s visual identity;
- Implement tools and dashboards to measure performance, analyze and optimize digital campaigns;
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing and web communications strategies;
- Create and maintain product pages in the online store (Shopify);
- Collaborate with the various internal teams (Sales, Content, Logistics, Data) in order to achieve the set revenue objectives;
- Develop digital promotional tools;
- Create, write and distribute content for newsletter subscribers;
- Ensure compliance with the deliverables with the various internal stakeholders;
- Ensure compliance with quality standards.
To fulfill these functions, you must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communication or any other studies in a related field;
- Have a passion for social media management and relevant training (an asset);
- Have relevant experience in marketing (B2B and/or events are assets);
- Be results-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Have attention to detail, be well organized and rigorous;
- Good web writing skills in French;
- Master Outlook, Word, Excel software and have knowledge of Photoshop (an asset).
*The masculine has been used to lighten the text.