REGULAR POST: EP2223-060
35 HOURS / WEEK
The Center de services scolaire de Laval is the second largest employer in Laval with more than 10,000 employees. We believe in the strength of US and we know that the quality of the services offered depends first and foremost on the strength of a diverse team such as ours.
- You will work in close collaboration and you will share your daily life with passionate people and a dedicated management team.
- You will know an organization that values diversity in all its forms.
- You will be encouraged to share your ideas, to let your creativity run free and, thus, to contribute concretely to the innovation of our organization.
- You will take part in the implementation of new projects in an urban living environment, easily accessible and well located.
- You will participate in increasing collective efficiency in a common vision and well-defined objectives.
- You will evolve in an effervescent environment, in full growth, with a real estate portfolio of more than 120 buildings worth nearly 2 billion dollars.
- You will contribute directly or indirectly, in your own way, to one of the most noble causes, the one that makes up our mission: to develop the full potential of all our students, young people and adults, and see them succeed. It is for them that we are looking for the best talents.
Join an organization that wants to be of choice for its employees.
Going to school also means learning to make a career choice. It’s giving yourself a goal for your professional life. It’s discovering what you love to do what you love. At the CSS de Laval, we have given ourselves the mandate to discover a world of possibilities, whether in vocational training, adult education or continuing education.
As part of your mandate, you will have to put your marketing expertise at the service of students and their success! We are convinced that marketing has the power to allow students to get to know each other better, to discover training paths that meet their fields of interest and their strengths, to enroll and progress in an environment that resembles them, to make them experience great successes in order to direct them towards a most stimulating professional life. Our goal: Allow students to live from their passions, to do what they love!
To do this, you will actively participate in the development of marketing strategies, the ideation, design and deployment of advertising campaigns, the animation of social networks, as well as the organization, writing and distribution. of newsletters. You will play an advisory role with our 6 vocational training centers and our 5 adult education centres. You will also support our Business Service, Formation Korpus, in order to position it as a leading player in terms of further training, continuing education and tailor-made services for businesses. You will have the mandate to promote these services and position them strategically on the market. Beyond the promotion of training, you will also have to use different marketing strategies to promote student retention, and thus contribute to their success.
QUICKLY, YOU WILL BE INDISPENSABLE FOR…
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for the benefit of students and their success;
- Support the management of the centers by exercising a marketing advisory role and by proposing innovative solutions to the needs expressed;
- Propose strategic orientations to the general management that will be integrated into the annual marketing plan;
- Optimize digital communications for vocational training by following trends in the field and proposing new tools;
- Manage digital ad campaigns and define target audiences;
- Create Google Ads and Meta Business Manager campaigns;
- Analyze the impact of campaigns and suggest improvements;
- Create and organize face-to-face and virtual events;
- Ensure an increased presence in the communities, participate in the various events of the training centers and create meaningful relationships with the directors, students and teachers;
- Participate in the creation of content from photos, texts, videos and meetings;
- Manage and update the centers’ websites as well as the centers’ Facebook and Instagram pages;
- Write in impeccable French;
- Ensure compliance with the objectives, budgets and timelines set out in the annual marketing plan;
- The Communications Department is looking for a dynamic and creative person who likes to work in a team, innovate and reinvent themselves, who knows how to be rigorous and who is able to work simultaneously on several files at the same time;
- Mandates related to the position may occasionally require availability outside normal office hours.
SOME CHARACTERISTIC ATTRIBUTIONS
- For more information, please consult the classification plan under the description: COMMUNICATION ADVISOR, available on page 18, by clicking here.
Terminal undergraduate university degree in a field of specialization appropriate to the job, in particular:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, journalism
- Other related or equivalent fields
This position requires:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience is desirable;
- Leadership, autonomy and dynamism, the main skills sought for this position;
- Excellent command of the French language, both orally and in writing;
- Mastery of the Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and collaborative tools of the Google suite;
- Mastery of social networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube;
- Knowledge of web content management software (knowledge of WordPress);
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Meta Business Manager and Google Analytics tools;
- Proficiency in web writing and writing diverse blog articles (B2C and B2B);
- Excellent knowledge of email marketing and email automation strategies;
- Knowledge of B2B marketing and audience retention strategies is an asset;
- A valid driver’s license and a vehicle;
- Have passed a French test according to the pass threshold required by the Laval school service center.
Salary range of $47,886 to $79,426, depending on experience
According to the national agreement governing non-teaching professionals.
General Secretariat and Communications Department (possibility of teleworking)
955, boul. Saint-Martin West, Laval (Quebec) H7S 1M5
Mrs. Stella Duval
EFFECTIVE DATE :
Interviews will be held on Monday, October 31
WHY US CHOOSE…
• 4 weeks vacation (and more for some positions!)
• 19 statutory holidays including the holiday season
• Several special paid leaves
• Very attractive defined benefit pension plan
• Advantageous group insurance (drugs, salary, etc.)
• Continuing education program according to the job held
• Remarkable opportunities for advancement
• Employee Assistance Program
• Many stimulating projects in a growing environment
• Several other benefits (employee assistance program, exclusive corporate discounts, free parking)
THIS CHALLENGE INTERESTS YOU?
To apply, all you have to do is go to: Recruitment (vipcloud.ca) and choose the job offer that interests you then click on To apply. You will be prompted to complete an online application if you haven’t already.
The Center de services scolaire de Laval applies an equal access program and invites women, ethnic and visible minorities, aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. To promote the application of our program, we suggest that candidates let us know if they belong to one of these groups. Accommodation measures could be offered upon request, during the selection process, for candidates with special needs.
Only the person whose application is accepted will receive an official communication from the Human Resources Department.
The deadline for submitting your application is Monday, October 24, at noon.