TYPE OF CONTRACT : Full time – 35 h / week
SALARY : To be discussed (depending on experience)
VENUE : Quebec City, Nouvo St-Roch
MAIN AREA : Marketing
MINIMUM SCHOOLING : Bachelor of Marketing
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE : 5-7 years minimum
42 Quebec, do you know?
Completely free and completely unique, 42 Québec’s computer training is open to people aged 18 and over and without any diploma prerequisites.
Lasting about 3 years, training 42 is based on a free course; without lessons or teachers. It is a participatory, individualized operation and it is done at the pace of each. Active pedagogy is based on project-based learning, peer learning and gamification.
Your mission: to ensure that everyone knows 42 Quebec in order to fill the school year after year!
Under the responsibility of the project manager, the advisor will have the role of developing and implementing marketing strategies for 42 Québec. Its main objective is to promote and promote 42 Québec in order to recruit students. In collaboration with the team in place and, mainly, the communications manager, the person will have to organize and direct all marketing actions and ensure that they are carried out.
Passionate about metrics, giving, KPIs, and possessing an overflowing creativity, the advisor will have to use all his background to develop the notoriety of 42 Québec. The position requires great autonomy, a strategic vision, a developed creative spirit, a strong analytical mind and a great sense of organization. In exchange, we offer you an inclusive, flexible environment and the support of an entire team, including several people who love marketing and/or communications as much as you do in order to “bounce” your ideas.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and deploy the entire marketing strategy in order to achieve the establishment’s recruitment and attendance objective;
- Establish and maintain a good understanding of the market;
- Ensure that 42 Québec’s brand image is maintained;
Analysis and optimization
- Analyze recruitment statistics and establish strategic objectives;
- Establish KPIs and monitor and analyze results;
- Produce reports on student recruitment (measures, costs, effectiveness);
- Monitor costs and budgets;
- Implement a digital strategy for the 42 Québec brand to strengthen its positioning on the web;
- Analysis and optimization of the 42 Québec website (SEO, on-page experience, conversion rate);
- Plan, implement and optimize web placements (social media, search, display, etc.);
Implementation of strategies
Together with the communications manager, deploy the strategy, i.e.:
- Work in collaboration with the internal agency (graphics and Web development) for the production of deliverables;
- Participate in the implementation of various advertising campaigns in traditional media;
- Participate in the organization and promotion of recruitment and information activities for future participants;
- Define and manage a precise work schedule according to the communication tools selected (writing, publication, production, programming, marketing campaign via social media, etc.);
- Write and edit publications.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management or any other relevant training;
- Thorough knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools;
- Be recognized for their creative spirit;
- Excellent command of French (oral and written);
- Autonomy above the bear average;
- Unparalleled leadership and initiative;
- Be able to determine priorities, respect them and apply them on a daily basis;
- Be rigorous at all times and do not miss any detail;
- Have a positive and committed attitude;
- Possess good political sense;
- Work in a team and enjoy collaborating with peers on a daily basis.
- Know collaborative tools (Slack, Asana, Google Drive, etc.);
- Be visionary and know how to seize opportunities;
- Work with a dynamic, inclusive and sincerely friendly team;
- Flexible hours;
- Telework (the position is however located in the City of Quebec);
- Complete group insurance program after 3 months;
- Paid parking or bus;
- Allowances: one for cell phone and one for Internet;
- 3 weeks vacation and an extra week between Christmas and New Years!
- Summer schedule
Confession : sometimes you have to pinch yourself when you realize that you are paid to have so much fun. Do you want to live the QN experience, where your individuality, your opinion and your creativity are valued? Don’t wait any longer and send us your application, we want to know more!