Are you passionate about travel and adventure?
Are you looking for an internship with a tour operator?
WE ARE RECRUITING FROM CO-TRAVELERS IN MONTPELLIER!
Send us your application!
Based in Montpellier, The Fellow Travelers is an adventure tour operator dedicated to solo travellers. We offer more than 200 trips to around fifty destinations.
In 2021, the company developed a new brand ” The Little Covoyageurs » dedicated to families and thus becomes the first tour operator 100% dedicated to families!
We are now looking for new nuggets
to join our team!
1 COMMERCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
PRODUCTION AND MARKETING M/F
Internship in Montpellier (34)
The internship will be articulated around 3 main missions allowing a complete discovery of our activity: commercial/administrative (50%), production, Marketing/communication.
Commercial – Administrative:
• Processing of customer requests by email or telephone (every day)
• Monitoring of reservations in the back office with: monitoring of sales prices, land and air purchases and
margin monitoring (every morning)
• Monitoring of cancellations to be processed (every weekend)
• Assistance in the preparation of travel diaries: plane tickets, summons, vouchers (at each departure)
• Assistance in monitoring customer satisfaction (reminder when they return from their trip)
• Processing of reservations with receptives: sending customer reservations and additional information (at each departure)
• Requests for à la carte quotes from foreign DMCs in French, English and Spanish (occasional)
• Price and product benchmark: monitoring and analysis of our competitors’ prices and new products (throughout the internship)
• Ask the receptives for additional information on existing products
• Design of new products: search for service providers, negotiation, design, benchmark, price calculation, writing and promotion of the product (throughout the internship)
• Putting new products online: text, dates, prices and photos
• Verification of the information present on the site: text, dates, prices and photos
• Help with the animation of social networks
• Search for partnerships for exchanges of visibility or commercial partnerships
• Search for videos and photos by destination
• Writing articles
• Preparation of newsletters: selection of products, photos and texts (once a month)
• Training in tourism (master level)
• Interest in traveling (knowledge of several destinations would be a plus)
• Knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel) and if possible Photoshop
• Fluency in English and Spanish would be a plus
• Good interpersonal skills, spirit of initiative, curious, organized, rigorous, responsible
• Place of internship: Montpellier
• Type of contract: 6-month internship
• Start: January 2023
• Remuneration: in force
• Weekly working time: 35 hours (Monday to Friday)
You can send us CV and cover letter by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org