– Jadeveon Clowney returns for a season at the Browns
The Colts chat with Nick Foles
Indianapolis loves veteran quarterbacks. According to The Athletic, the Colts are in discussions with Nick Foles (QB) and an agreement could be reached by next week.
Currently, Sam Ehlinger (QB) is Matt Ryan’s understudy. Foles would obviously be a much more solid option on paper.
– The Seahawks have signed Marquise Goodwin (WR), according to The Athletic. The 31-year-old caught 20 passes for the Bears last season.
– The Ravens have signed Brent Urban (DL) for one season, according to an announcement from the player’s wife on social media.
– Kadarius Toney (WR, Giants) underwent knee arthroscopy. He should still be ready for training camp. (Daily News)
– Visiting his hometown in Louisiana, Jarius Sneed (CB, Chiefs) saw his car being hit by one or more stray bullets. The player’s agent assured NFL Media that Sneed has not been arrested and is not charged with anything. He would have just been briefly questioned by the police.
Cole Strange didn’t believe it
Every year, a few players have to pinch themselves to figure out that they’re going to play well in the NFL. On the day of the first round of the Draft, Cole Strange (OG, Patriots) was visibly as amazed as the rest of the world the Patriots are calling him so early. It was his father who told the anecdote to MassLive.com.
“Cole said, ‘Sir, I don’t mean to be disrespectful, but I have to know because I have some crazy friends: is this a joke? The guy asked her to wait a week. And then Bill Belichick picked up the phone, and of course, unless you’ve been in a cave for 20 years, you recognize Bill Belichick’s voice. As soon as I heard Bill Belichick’s voice, Cole and I had to scream and hug and go crazy. »
Prices are skyrocketing for the Raiders
Las Vegas is recipe. According to Logitix, via the Las Vegas Review Journal, tickets to Raiders games sell for an average of $595 in the secondary market. This is (very) far the highest rate in the league, far ahead of the Dolphins ($387), Chargers ($361), Rams ($359) and Chiefs ($354).
Don’t forget to follow us on social networks by clicking on the links: Twitter – Instagram – Facebook
You can support us directly on Tipeee.
Or by betting at Unibet.
Or by subscribing to NordVPN through this link.