The crazy Ronaldo rumor, Bayern still reject Bara for Lewandowski, Skriniar says yes to PSG, Tet agrees with Lyon, Paris does not let go of Fofana… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Ronaldo’s future was talked about this Friday
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. The crazy Ronaldo rumour!
This is one of the crazy rumors of the last 24 hours. According to information from AS, confirmed by English and Portuguese sources, Cristiano Ronaldo is threatening to leave Manchester United this summer. The passivity of the Red Devils at the start of the transfer window, when Manchester City recruited Erling Hland and Liverpool brought in Darwin Nunez, would have convinced the Portuguese to pack his bags during this summer transfer window. At 37, the five-time Ballon d’Or no longer wants to waste a season at a very high level by staying at a club that can no longer allow him to win trophies.
The Spanish daily says that Bayern Munich would like to attract him to replace Robert Lewandowski in the event of departure. Information denied by Sky Germany. Should we put this rumor away? Not sure. It is not forbidden to think that the Portuguese is indeed an option for the Bavarians. To admit it, however, would be a way for Bayern to open the Lewy door. What he obviously does not want when FC Barcelona has increased its offer to try to crack the German champion.
2. Bayern fail Bara again for Lewandowski…
Bayern Munich does not give in. According to Bild, the Bavarian club rejected FC Barcelona’s second offer for striker Robert Lewandowski. After a first proposal estimated at 32 million euros, Bara rose to 35 million euros, excluding bonuses. Including the bonuses, it was to reach the €40 million announced in recent days. Which is still far from the 50 M€ mentioned by the German press to see the Rekordmeister finally open the door to negotiations.
3. Skriniar says yes to PSG!
Milan Skriniar takes a step towards Paris Saint-Germain. According to information from journalist Nicolo Schira, confirmed by La Gazzetta dello Sport, the central defender of Inter Milan has reached an agreement with PSG on a 5-year lease, with an annual salary of 7.5 million euros. euros plus bonuses. From now on, the capital club must agree with the Nerazzurri. PSG are preparing a second offer estimated at 60 million euros plus bonuses, while the Lombard club is asking for between 70 and 80 million euros.
4. Tet has an agreement with Lyon!
Arrived at the end of March at Olympique Lyonnais thanks to a system put in place by FIFA following the invasion of Ukraine by Russia, winger Tet made a very interesting trap between Rhne and Sane. To the point of convincing OL to try to keep him for next season. And the latest news is good. According to L’Equipe, the Brazilian striker has already agreed with the Rhone club to sign a five-year contract.
Since FIFA has extended its system until the end of the 2022-2023 season, Lyon has two solutions: take over Tet for a season, taking advantage of the fact that it can still be temporarily released from its contract with Shakhtar Donetsk, or recruit him permanently. Les Gones would go for the second option, indicates the sports daily. While his player’s contract ends at the end of 2023, the Ukrainian club could lower his requirements (€25m) to conclude a transfer this summer, and not in a year, six months from the end of his player’s lease.
5. PSG does not let go of Fofana
Pending the arrival of Vitinha from FC Porto, Paris Saint-Germain is prospecting in Ligue 1 to strengthen its midfield. In addition to Renato Sanches, on the departure of Lille, the club of the capital always keeps an eye on Seko Fofana. According to L’Equipe, the Parisian leaders have started discussions with Lens to enlist the Ivorian.
If there are negotiations, they have not yet entered a decisive phase , however, specifies the sports media, also affirming that the profile of the Lensois has been validated by Kylian and Wilfried Mbapp. Targeted by Arsenal and Newcastle, Fofana, recruited for 10 million euros and under contract until June 2024, is worth between 30 and 40 million euros. In the event of a transfer, his former club, Udinese, will recover 20% of the capital gain from the transaction.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday June 24, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The middle of Clermont, Salis Abdul Samed, signed 5 years Lens. The transfer price is estimated at €5m.
– The middle Lesley Ugochukwu extended with Rennes until 2025.
– Freed by Troyes, the central defender Jimmy Giraudon signed Saint-Etienne until 2024.
– Burnley Goalkeeper Nick Popesigned with Newcastle until 2026.
– The defender of Frankfurt, Martin Hinteregger (29 years old), ended his career.
– The right side Irvyn Lomami signed a first professional contract with Lyon until 2025.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– OM have an agreement with the central defender Riechedly Bazoerfree since the end of his contract with Speed.
– OM want to try a transfer from the central defender William Salibawho was on loan from Arsenal this season.
– The middle of Roma, Gonzalo Villarinterests OM.
– At the end of the Brighton contract, the striker Ulrick Eneme-Ella must sign Angers until 2025.
– Lorient targets the attacking midfielder of Nmes, Zinedine Ferhat.
– Announced on the departure from Lille, Jocelyn Gourvennec refused the position of coach of Sochaux.
– This is Olivier Gugan who should be Sochaux’s next coach.
– At the end of his contract with Manchester United, the midfielder Paul Pogba will join Juve.
– Ajax striker Sebastian Hallerwill sign Dortmund for 35 M€.
– Annoyed by the winger’s hesitation Angel Di Mariafree of any contract, Juve threatens to throw in the towel.
– Central defender Matthijs de Ligt would like to leave Juve to join England.
– Without news from Atletico for six months, the midfielder Thomas Lemar could leave one year from the end of his contract.
– Real Madrid have targeted Botafogo’s young striker, Matheus Nascimento.
– Lazio wants the Chelsea left-back, Emerson.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!