Nice and PSG finalize the Galtier file, who wants to take Thuram Paris, Man is Munich, Italy announces a PSG-Lille agreement for Sanches, Benitez leaves the Gym … Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to lack. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Galtier is expected at PSG
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the transfer window tables of Maxifoot.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Nice and PSG close to an agreement for Galtier…
In contact with OGC Nice for the release of coach Christophe Galtier, Paris Saint-Germain has almost reached an agreement with the Gym. According to L’Equipe, the two clubs have almost agreed on an amount of around €10 million for the last two years of the Frenchman’s contract. The latter still has a few aspects to settle with PSG. But the last real obstacle concerns the dismissal of Mauricio Pochettino. The Ile-de-France club is still negotiating with its coach’s lawyer and should pay nearly €15 million, the amount of the Argentinian and his staff’s remaining salaries until the end of his lease in 2023. PSG hopes to find a common ground by Thursday. This will allow him to formalize the arrival of Galtier. For its part, Nice could soon announce the return of Lucien Favre.
2. … who wants to take Thuram Paris!
While OGC Nice and Paris Saint-Germain continue to negotiate his arrival, Christophe Galtier would like to use his current club during the summer transfer window. French journalist Saber Desfarges explains on Tuesday that the technician wants to bring midfielder Khphren Thuram with him to the capital, in order to take Aiglon, author of excellent performances during the last exercise, a step further. It remains to be seen whether Luis Campos, who is already working on the arrivals of Vitinha (Porto) and Renato Sanches (Lille) in the midfield, will validate this track.
3. Man is Munich!
This time, doubt is no longer allowed! Sadio Man should indeed wear the shirt of Bayern Munich next season. Decided to leave Liverpool, the Senegalese star landed in Bavaria as planned on Tuesday morning. The native of Bambali then had his medical examination to complete a transfer estimated at 32 million euros plus 6 million euros in bonuses. His presentation is scheduled for Wednesday.
4. PSG-Lille agreement for Sanches?
Long promised to AC Milan, will Renato Sanches finally sign for Paris Saint-Germain? It is possible if we are to believe the latest information from the Italian press. Indeed, La Repubblica announced on Tuesday an agreement between PSG and LOSC for a transfer of the Portuguese international midfielder around 25 million euros. The arrival of Luis Campos, as sporting adviser, and the expected signing of Christophe Galtier, as coach, would have changed everything for the former Bayern Munich player, who knew the two men during their time at the LOSC.
5. Benitez leaves Nice
It was expected, it’s now official: goalkeeper Walter Benitez (29) is leaving OGC Nice and will play for PSV Eindhoven next season. At the end of the contract on the Cte d’Azur, the porter signed on Tuesday with the Dutch club for the next three seasons, i.e. until June 2025. A very nice move for PSV. And a big loss for Ligue 1 which sees one of its best goalkeepers leave.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 6 p.m.
It’s official :
– The left side of Club Brugge, Casserole Maouassais ready for Montpellier for a season.
– The Brazilian winger of Shakhtar Donetsk, David Neressigned Benfica for around €15m.
– At the end of the contract with Saint-Etienne, the striker Romain Hamouma signed AC Ajaccio for one season.
– The attacking midfielder of Troyes, Dylan Chambostsigned a free contract with Saint-Etienne.
– Carlos Tevez is the new coach of Rosario Central (Argentina).
– Released by Lille, the striker Burak Yilmaz joined Fortuna Sittard (Netherlands).
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
– PSG will make a new offer of €60m plus bonuses for the central defender Milan Skriniar (Inter).
– OM are trying to attract the Inter Milan winger, Alexis Sanchez.
– Benfica winger Diego Moreiradish at PSG.
– OM inquired about the Tottenham winger, Bryan Gil.
– Lyon and OM are interested in the Royal Antwerp winger, Manuel Benson.
– The middle of Caen, Johann Lepenantis due to sign Lyon on Wednesday.
– The central defender of Bara, Samuel Umtitiwould make a return to Lyon his priority.
– Loan by Lille in January, the attacking midfielder Yusuf Yazici will not stay at Spartak Moscow.
– Rennes ticked the name of the central defender Kaan Ayhan (Sassuolo).
– Real midfielder Toni Kroos wants to wait until the end of next season before extending his contract which ends in June 2023.
– Ajax refused an initial offer of €33m made by Dortmund for the striker Sebastian Hallerbut the BVB is very confident in this matter.
– Manchester United are not counting on the striker Anthony Martialloaned to FC Sville last season.
– Liverpool would like to attract the middle of Inter, Nicolo Barella.
– Manchester United are ready to spend €46m on the Ajax winger, Anthony.
– Betis have reportedly set a price of €30m for their attacking midfielder Nabil Fekir.
– Atletico manager Diego Simeone doesn’t count on the striker Alvaro Morata.
– West Ham are preparing a €35m offer for the Chelsea striker, Armando Broja.
– The middle of PSV Eindhoven, Mario Gtzeis expected Frankfurt.
– The striker Dries Mertens is ready to lower his salary to extend Napoli.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!