Each year, HubSpot organizes a very nice annual event to take stock of the major topics of digital marketing, sales and customer service. For this edition, with a more flexible COVID context, the event will be hybrid: it will take place in person in London, but will also be accessible digitally. No need to book a plane ticket at the last minute to attend so 🙂
Join Grow 22
The online event will be totally free and will offer a full day of conferences, with a very high quality panel of speakers. It will take place on June 27 at 9:30 a.m. To participate, simply register via the link above. Please note: the conferences will be in English, but they will all be subtitled in French.
The conference program
This year again, the day’s program promises some great conferences and time dedicated to networking.
- 9:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.: networking session in digital format for French participants.
- 10.30 a.m. – 11 a.m.: Lessons learned on the path to growing better, powered by LinkedIn and Passion Capital.
- 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: A customer first approach to growth, with several speakers from Pitchero, Zappi, Reckitt and HubSpot.
- 11.30 a.m. – 12 p.m.: The future of customer privacy with Google, moderated by a speaker from Google.
- 12 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.: UK customer spotlight: Foundry & HubSpot, hosted by Foundry’s Emma Raw.
- 12.30 p.m. – 1 p.m.: The flywheel philosophy: alignment as advantage, moderated by speakers from Advertising, Newcastle University, GovNet and HubSpot.
- 1 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.: The three R’s: recruiting, retaining, and rewarding great talent, moderated by speakers from Corinium Global Intelligence, Aircall and HubSpot.
- 1.30 p.m. – 2 p.m.: German customer spotlight: CoachHub & HubSpotpresented by the marketing manager of CoachClub.
- 2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: French customer spotlight: Contentsquare & HubSpotpresented by Danielle Levitas, VP Marketing at Contentsquare.
- 2.30 p.m. – 3 p.m.: Growing sustainably at scalepresented by HubSpot and The Tilton Consultancy.
- 3 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.: Looking to the future: tech trends to watch, presented in particular by Steven Bartlett (founder at 21 of Social Chain, valued today at 600 million dollars).
- 3:30 p.m. – 4 p.m.: Future of the front officepowered by HubSpot and Huble Digital.
Free online event registration
There will therefore be conferences on many subjects, and on important themes for digital and marketing professionals. Tickets for the physical event are still available: they provide access to the event, lunch, and a cocktail, as well as to networking moments and recorded content. The Digital Pass is totally free, and allows access to the various online conferences.
Join Grow 22