NATURE OF THE WORK
Under the responsibility of the digital communications coordinator, the digital marketing professional will be part of a team of about ten people with diverse expertise who are all committed to contributing to the development of the CVM’s reputation, its programs of study and the successes of its entire community. The team carries out varied and stimulating projects in which the creativity of all members is valued and teamwork is encouraged.
As a digital marketing advisor, the person’s main mandate is to design and develop the digital marketing strategy of the College and more particularly of the Continuing Education and Business sector, in order to increase the visibility of its training, the commitment of its communities and consolidate its positioning and attractiveness.
- Collaborate in the development of guidelines and the implementation of global communication strategies with a view to raising awareness and recruiting students, developing and implementing the resulting digital marketing strategies;
- Collaborate in the design of advertising campaigns, be responsible for their management on the various digital platforms (Google Ads, social networks, programmatic, etc.);
- Measure and analyze the performance of the various campaigns in order to propose improvements and make recommendations;
- Develop and implement a natural (SEO) and paid (SEM) referencing strategy to increase visibility;
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the customer experience on all CVM digital platforms;
- Advise and collaborate in the management of communities on social media: planning, creation of relevant and engaging content, analysis of performance indicators, etc.;
- Advise on the strategies and tools to be implemented in relational marketing (email campaigns, CRM, etc.), implement and implement them;
- Design original digital content with high potential that serves the objectives and strategies;
- Collaborate in updating content on the website and on any other platform relevant to the digital promotion of the College;
- Perform audits to better understand target audiences, their behavior, interests and use of different digital communication channels;
- Monitor best practices and technological trends;
- Collaborate on the College’s Intranet portal redesign project;
- Act as a digital marketing consultant to services and departments;
- Apply and monitor the application of the Cégep’s graphic standards and compliance with its brand platform;
- Collaborate in the holding of institutional and recruitment activities and maximize the digital benefits;
- Perform any other related tasks as needed.
- Terminal undergraduate university degree in an appropriate field of specialization;
- Have five (5) years of experience in digital marketing.
- Excellent command of French, as well as Web writing principles;
- Demonstrated experience in digital, relational and content marketing;
- Strong ability to analyze data and strong interest in measurement and optimization;
- Good knowledge of Google tools (Analytics, Ads, Tag manager, Google Ads certification, an asset), Meta Business Suite and Facebook Ads Manager, CMS (WordPress, an asset) and Microsoft Office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Teams, etc.);
- Ability to carry out several projects simultaneously, ability to work in a team, sense of initiative and priorities, political sense.
- Candidates may be required to take a French test and a knowledge test related to the position.
> Workplace : Cégep du Vieux Montreal, 255 Ontario Street East, Montreal, H1X 1X6
> Employment status : Regular full time
> Work timetable : Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (possibility of teleworking 2 days/week)
> Start of display : August 18, 2022
> End of display : August 31, 2022 at 5 p.m.
> Wage scale : From $47,886 to $79,426
- To submit your application, you must only use the following browsers: GOOGLE CHROME, MOZILLA OR FIREFOX
- Go to the Employee Portal
- Go to the Human Resources section
- Select the CVM careers tab then the Available jobs tab
- In a few clicks, submit your application.
Candidates from outside
- Go to: https://www.cvm.qc.ca/minisite/ressources-humanes/emplois-available/
- In a few clicks, submit your application.
- A computer station is available in the Human Resources Department in room 5.89.
If you are having difficulty: [email protected] or 514 982-3437 ext. 2155
Cégep du Vieux Montréal subscribes to an equal access employment program and invites women, people with disabilities, members of visible and ethnic minorities as well as aboriginals to apply.